Discuss Hi all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I have been lurking about here for a while and decided it's time to introduce myself.

I am a spark by trade and a member of the electricians forum which I am on regularly.
I joined up here just to find the answers to a couple of questions which thankfully i found (but be prepared for some silly questions in the future).

Welcome to the other side Sintra

Pleased you found the info you were looking for

Often lurk on the sparks forum,some great info there too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks Really daft question here but what tap connectors are you all using? I’ve picked up a couple of end feed with fibre washers today and...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools...
Replies
Views
O
Hi All, We renovated our house in 2019 and put in completely new plumbing system and piping including new boiler and 9 radiators. Off those...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock