Discuss Hetas Courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike_s

To install a dual fuel stove with twin wall flue liner do I just need the Hetas H003 dry installer qualification to self certify? What about the H006 system chimney course? Do I need this as well? I'm only going to quote for this job if I get qualified and registered by Hetas. It is for a mate so I've got time to get registered and qualified.

I'm experienced and qualified with gas fires and flue liners.

You need h006 to install an internal flue system that passes through a floor within the building according to the chap who took the h005 course. Bit of a ball ache as they only told me this on the way out!

not sure whether this is the case for APHC, NAPIT etc as HETAS aren't the only competent persons scheme for solid fuel. Might be worth an ask.

Cheers didn't realise APHC covered solid fuel. I plan on joining them anyway so may be worth it instead of Hetas.

there are other cps other than hetas but you will still require the hetas qualifications to join them. you will need the dry and wet qulaifications for your stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hetas Courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back