Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Help with central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bettypoop

We are an elderly couple trying to find a cure for our central heating, my husband has changed some parts and asked advice and someone has told us we need an electrician who knows plumbing. The problem is the water comes on and not the heating they don't seem to want to come on together for some reason.

You need a decent heating engineer by the sounds of it post
[DLMURL]http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/[/DLMURL] and hopefully someone is near you

We are an elderly couple trying to find a cure for our central heating, my husband has changed some parts and asked advice and someone has told us we need an electrician who knows plumbing. The problem is the water comes on and not the heating they don't seem to want to come on together for some reason.

Hi Bettypoop. Tell your husband not to waste your time or money or possibly your safety by trying to fix it himself. As Atouchofgas said, you need a heating engineer; definitely not an electrician. It is almost certainly a very simple fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock