Search the forum,

Discuss Help - changing wireless thermostat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I recently posted on here as I was having problems with my wireless thermostat and receiver, turns out the receiver has developed a fault.

I have decided to change the old set up for a new receiver and wireless thermostat.

However the wiring set up is different on the new unit ( a Honeywell/Center unit EHE0200361 ) the old unit is a Salus ST620RF
Boiler is Worcester Greenstar CDI

Could anyone help me with the wiring please.

I have attached photos of the old and new receivers.

many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20191104_110452.jpg
    IMG_20191104_110452.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20191104_113515.jpg
    IMG_20191104_113515.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20191104_113549.jpg
    IMG_20191104_113549.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 11
Blue to n
Brown to l
Earths together in a chock block
Black to a (this should be into the com port on the old)
White to b

That’s a bit of a guess as can’t make out the writing

Thanks Shaun,

Do I need to link both the ' L ' terminals together on the new Center box ?

Which writing can you not make out - I will take another photo to clarify if this would help

many thanks

Thanks Shaun,

Do I need to link both the ' L ' terminals together on the new Center box ?

Which writing can you not make out - I will take another photo to clarify if this would help

many thanks

No just put the wires on the left L

And the back wire there should be writing below the terminal block

Thanks for that.

The writing on the Salus connector block reading left to right is

COM NO Earth Live Neutral

regards

My info then is correct

Thank you. Much appreciated :)
you may find youll struggle to get the two cables into the honeywell as you need two neutrals and two lives which look 1.5 maybe 2.5mm. one drawback with this receiver is very small wiring terminals. black and grey no problem as one cable per terminal. the two browns can go one each into the live terminals, the right hand live is just a common live youd use to link to terminal A if you were not doing no volt switching. just be careful with the two blues into one terminal dont have too much bare cable showing on the neutral and live terminals closest together very easy to short out

Last edited:
Great thanks for the update

Reply to Help - changing wireless thermostat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock