Discuss Hello all/ Commercial gas engineers and IGEM in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J.Carr

Hello Everyone.

Just introducing myself and have a few questions please.

Any other commercial gas engineers here? Just asking as I recently completed the domestic to commercial changeover and I am entering into that side of the gas industry (based in west London, work in London and Home counties)
Also has anyone joined IGEM? What are they like and is it really worth it? I am a member of the CIPHE and I feel it is not what they like you to think it is so I am slightly sceptical of any other trade bodies.

Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello all/ Commercial gas engineers and IGEM in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock