Discuss Heatline vizo 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wirralplumber

Gas Engineer
Just had a blocked condense on this boiler, usually I'd disconnect the sensor on the trap as it won't re set, this time I had the option to leave it over night, and low and behold the little bugger reset itself, hopefully it stays that way

And are you a gsr?

Whether you are or not, we don't discuss the installation or repair of gas appliances in open forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline vizo 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I have an issue with my Ideal Logic+ System S24 boiler which I hope someone can help with. Below is as much detail as I can think of. The...
Replies
Views
Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling...
Replies
Views
S
Evening all, Been to this vizo tonight and no hot water.. but heating works. There’s no fault light on the display neither. When you run the...
Replies
Views
I moved into a flat over a month ago now and realized when trying to take a shower that there was little to no hot water - at this time I would...
Replies
Views
We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock