Discuss Heating not turning on? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danv44444

Hi guys,

im having a bit of trouble with a heating system. I got a call from a customer because there heating isn't coming when the programmer is calling for heat first thing in the morning.
Sometimes he heating comes on when the programmer calls for heat at the set times then switches off again at the set times but then doesn't switch on again unless you turn the power of at the spur then turn it back on again!

i went round with a electrician friend of mine and we checked the room stat which was fine and the 2 port which seemed fine. The only thing that seemed to be planning up was the programmer.

I fit a new programmer which seemed ok for a couple of days so I fit a new head on the 2 port and that seemed ok but the customer has phoned today to say its happening again?

its a s plan system that was only fitted 2 years ago. It's a valiant boiler with a valiant unvented cyclinder. I don't know the peron that fitted the system but to be fair to them I looks a really nice job.

any help would be much appreciated.

cheers guys

What boiler is it? Does it even start the cycle to fire? If it does will be boiler related if not its external controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating not turning on? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi wonder if anyone can help. Had no issues last year. Have Valiant ecoTEC plus and Drayton thermostat. I have tended to leave thernostat and...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hi can anybody help me with a problem I am having. following a power cut the heating and hot water failed. The boiler would light but it would go...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock