Discuss Heat exchange rate in cylinder in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Just a fast one for the experts

Does say heating water entering coil in hw cylinder heat the dhw faster if say the heating presure is say a bar and a half as oppose to f and e.
Also if hw cylinder was unvented would speed up heat transfer aswell??

Thanks in advance if i get a reply

That depends on setup in theory with both the same flow rate no as a copper cylinder can normally only do 5-7 kw

And unvented normally can do 20kw as the coil surface area is more

Reply to Heat exchange rate in cylinder in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back