Discuss Health & Safety At Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Veggie Dave

[video]http://cheezburger.com/56886785[/video]

:smilewinkgrin:

SFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Health & Safety At Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a situation on our allotment where we have a large propane tank (free standing) inside a portacabin (not chained) connected to a plaque...
Replies
Views
If doing safety checks on a new oven. You check the fsd on the hobs are operating within 30seconds. Are modern ovens now mainly thermo electric...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Im looking to come to Australia in january/febuary 2024. I have a working holiday visa already sorted. I run my own plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
C
Hi All, I have the boiler above and the safety thermostat has snapped at the plastic cable right where it means the thermostat. This looks...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock