Discuss Has anyone found a close coupled WC... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
...that allows an unusually big distance from the wall to a soil pipe in the floor (i.e. for removing an older low level WC)?

I need 220mm but that may be a big ask, so as near to that as I can get. The wall can be built out a little before replastering but the more work the WC dimensions can do to save space the better.

If so can you please recommend... Thanks

twyford-E11145WH-dim.jpg

Like this Twyford bottom exit?
Or am I miles off what you meant?

Basically I want the measurement above that says 165mm to be closer 220mm. Although actually a bit more as I just realised I measured to the middle of the soil so would need like an extra 50mm. I doubt there's a close coupled WC out there with a spigot that ends 270mm from the wall but the bigger the distance the better. You'd think there might be a market in making a close coupled WC that can replace a low level with soil in the floor without building out the wall.

How do you fit one of those do you just stick a pan con on the bottom outlet, hover it above the soil pipe and just plonk it down and hope it went on straight lol?

Reply to Has anyone found a close coupled WC... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Any ideas on the a decent flush to wall close coupled toilet/brand? Should I just go for Victoria Plumb Orchard brand? Just to clarify I'm not...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I...
Replies
Views
I wonder if anyone is able to help with advice on this. We have fitted a new toilet and 6 litre cistern .. it flushes .. but not as efficiently as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock