Search the forum,

Discuss halstead ace fitting external programmer / timer please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

po0finga

hi all i am not a plumber but a really dedicated bodger lol and i am wanting to fit a thermostat and an external programmer to my boiler as where it is located makes it awkward for me and pretty much redundant as when i turn my heating on and off i have to open the cellar door letting all the hot air out and all the cold air in i allready have the parts i am wanting to connect but when i opened up the boiler it started looking kinda complicated and i dont want to end up with a huge bill for a new boiler so any help would be greatly appreciated i have the installation manual but it only explains how to fit the thermostat so i am completely puzzled about the controller which is a wickes RWB7.CW and i dont have any instruction for this so dunno what i need to do with it at all

best bet is to get someone in who does, or you could end up with a bill for a new pcb approx 275 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to halstead ace fitting external programmer / timer please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
R
Thermostat and Programmer not communicating with Boiler. Both have been replaced. Any ideas? On the Glowworm boiler 18sxi I can use the CH controller to switch on/off the boiler, that works fine. Also upstairs i have a tank, when I switch that on I get hot water. But what else can I check...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps and shower. The central heating runs from a separate system. On the PP120E: Bottom thermostat is set it to 4 out of 5 (approx. 60C), and connected...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock