Search the forum,

Discuss Halesworth Suffolk Plumber Needed Urgently! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Folks,

Just saying hello. I do tackle the odd plumbing job when I can't get hold of a professional plumber, which I'm sad to say is quite often these days. We've moved out to Suffolk near Halesworth and have not managed to get a single local plumber at all for simple tasks. I've had one heating firm in for a new system. After their first visit the cylinder leaked (sigh). That got replaced and now the pressure release valve is leaking (sigh again). Currently waiting for them to come back again.

Could not get a plumber to fit a sink, dishwasher and water softener, and ended up doing it myself. It's just about finished. I think I want to add in a soft water tap, but so far so good. I did all this very reluctantly as I really don't enjoy plumbing but can do it. I did get a quote for a plumber there for £119 per hour plus vat which is £143 per hour!

Managed to find a reasonable local plumber about six weeks ago who said he would fit a bath and shower, but he has largely gone quiet. Can't get hold of him by phone or email. Last communication was that he was delayed on a job. No idea if it will be done soon or not. Like Star Wars 'I've got a bad feeling about this', meaning it's looking like I will end up doing it myself. Sigh!

Cheers,
David.

Oh dear, welcome to the forum, I will move this post to looking for a plumber forum. You may have some luck.

I am sure if any of our members were in your area they would see if they can help!

Reply to Halesworth Suffolk Plumber Needed Urgently! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock