Discuss gs mag january edition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

did you see pics 15 & 16 in this months mag?.

someone taking the pee or what.lol

Can you post the pics up in the arms or private gas room? I'm gas safe through the company I work for therefore don't receive the magazine... Feel left out :-(

@dave1 you can recieve one just phone them up or get your employer to register you.

I'll download it later to have a peruse. Didn't know you can phone for additional copies, the edition we get disappears into a black hole every month.

see the dude that got trademan of the year he was in my college sadly i am not as good as him lol

if he was trademan of the year, why do they see it neccessary to give him a ÂŁ27k van???????

Untitled.jpgthats water coming from the hob, supposed to be connected to water supply!!!!

Don't feel left out. Employed installers (like me) can access magazine on line at GSR site.

Go to GSR site, top left 'visit site for gas engineers.

Go to log in,.

Click on 'Engineer log in for Tec info & Magazine .

Enter your company Reg number and your card number.

You're in. You can read TBs and Gas Magazine.

How i wish i could i afford or win a van like that, I'll have to cope with my current fiat doblo that i bought for ÂŁ750. :bigcry:

Don't feel left out. Employed installers (like me) can access magazine on line at GSR site.

Go to GSR site, top left 'visit site for gas engineers.

Go to log in,.

Click on 'Engineer log in for Tec info & Magazine .

Enter your company Reg number and your card number.

You're in. You can read TBs and Gas Magazine.

Thanks

made safe whats more safe than a hob emitting water self estinguishing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gs mag january edition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Thanks for taking a look at this. I currently have a massive condensation patch on the inside of my wall behind my gas meter (Pics...
Replies
Views
Was working as a Plumbers Mate for about 6 months and got my Level 2 qualification. Enjoyed the job and wanted to make a career of it. Got into...
Replies
Views
I moved into a flat over a month ago now and realized when trying to take a shower that there was little to no hot water - at this time I would...
Replies
Views
Back