Discuss Grohe Grohtherm2000 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

layne

I have Grohe Rapido T and Grohtherm2000 installed with one rainshower (right top output) and one handshower (left top output) connected to the top outputs of the Rapido T. The problem is when the shut-off handle (top handle) is in the middle position the water runs from the rainshower. When I turn the shut-off handle to the right it stops. When I turn the shut-off handle to the left the water is running from both the rainshower and handshower. Could you please help me with this problem.

The cold and hot water are properly connected, cold to the right input and hot to the left one. But at this time there is no hot water yet, just cold water in both pipes...just saying, if that would somehow be the problem.

Thank you.

Was the shut off cartridge already fitted or did you fit it it into the housing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohe Grohtherm2000 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back