Discuss Grohe Eurosmart Kitchen Tap #33281001 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

startech04

How do I access the ceramic cartridge to replace it?
Here's where I've got to:
1) Remove Handle
2) Twist Cover Cap Off
3) 30mm A/F to Unscrew Black Retaining Cover ___ BUT how do I remove it?
I thought it would simply unscrew all the way to its removal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohe Eurosmart Kitchen Tap #33281001 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock