Discuss Greenstar 24 ri frozen cond pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

colin m

Hope you helpfull people can help.....My boiler packed in last night slow blue flashing light so i instantly thought frozen condense pipe, reset boiler and heard the gurgling noise , proceeded to thaw the pipe out and tried boiler again the gurgling noise has gone now but still slow blue flashing light and boiler wont fire up, fan comes on.
i'm wondering if can i still have frozen pipes even though gurgling noise has gone ?
or any other idea's
any help would be great:confused:

Contact a local Gas Safe Registered Engineer he will sort out the problem!

thats great advice bm1289 i would never of thought of that .

Hi, think about running some trace heating along the cond. pipe - will thaw out the ice and stop it freezing again - www.tracesolve.co.uk - or ebay - "stop pipes frezing"

Hope this helps.

images-6.jpgI think so!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greenstar 24 ri frozen cond pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock