Discuss Green Deal Installers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

allright guys is anyone a green deal installer anyone gave it any thoughts, was thinking about it but not sure if it is worth it,

Steven

The whole renewable scene at the moment seems a rip off! The government has delayed the RHI incentive again till next year, so all the installers who have heavily invested in training & all the other hoops you have to jump through are well peed off!

i don't get any requests for this renewable harp so am staying out of it! I can't see the payback for a 1 man band like me...

yip looked at it for few hours today. rip off just means customer will no longer get ÂŁ400 for boiler trade in

Green Deal, Renewable Heat Incentive, MCS, it's all too complicated! It's never gonna take off when installers need to invest thousands once again proving there competent to fit appliances! Its all a big scam, more money to training centres , with the hope of a mass of work!

Its like the donkey & the carrot technique... This donkey ain't interested in that dodgy lookin carrot!

It's interesting that there was over 5000 MCS registered business during 2012!, but today only slightly over 4000! People are actually leaving the scheme, because there is no back up from the governments incentives, hence no customers are asking for it either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Green Deal Installers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From...
Replies
Views
Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop //...
Replies
Views
My Worcester greenstar compact burner green light is only firing up for 5 seconds then cutting out. Anyone got any ideas before I call an engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock