Discuss Grant Vortex 50/90 oil boiler with open air tube spigot in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Grant Vortex 50/90 condensing oil boiler where the air tube spigot over the fan is not connected to the existing flue, should this be closed off with a Reillo cover plate to stop vermin getting into the open fan motor.If is blanked over will need a further combustion test to confirm adequate air source?

If the boiler is connected to a conventional flue ie not balanced yes fit the correct reillo part in place of air hose spigot.
We actually throw away a number of these parts as they come with every Grant boiler house model.

Reply to Grant Vortex 50/90 oil boiler with open air tube spigot in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have recently run out of oil - the sensor in my kitchen is faulty so we’re completely empty. I’ve topped up my tank today to tide me...
Replies
Views
About 12 days ago attended a boiler lock out. Apparently another plumber was there a week before to and adjusted the photo cell. .. It is a grant...
Replies
Views
hi I have a grant oil fired boiler that is approx 4 years old. Recently the burner has started locking out. If I press the reset button it will...
Replies
Views
I am trying to self assess the new Condensor Boiler sizing for a 18 yrs old built. It's oil fired Firebird Reillo has packed in. It was a 19- 35KW...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, I hope you're all going to make the most of the sunshine today. For those of you in front of computers, and more...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock