Discuss Good evening, What valve is this? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Good evening all,

would anyone be able to tell me the make and name of this valve?

cheers
1A2C725A-E22F-40A2-88D6-3A70CAFF8223.jpeg

Hi Danny,

From Google it might be known as dual (or twin) feed:

Plumbing Question - Where to Buy Twin Radiator Valves - https://www.avforums.com/threads/plumbing-question-where-to-buy-twin-radiator-valves.1743614/

I'm only an amateur plumber so the pro might give you a much better answer.

I am however a retired electrical engineer, and can I kindly ask for you to please get an electrician in and sort out those electrics. Sorry hope that doesn't come across as rude.

Take care.

Cheers,

Roy
Thanks Roy that’s very helpful, I think the electrics aren’t the only thing that need sorting at that house!

Thanks Roy that’s very helpful, I think the electrics aren’t the only thing that need sorting at that house!
Glad to be of service. Don't think I'd do any professional work on that until the electrics are first sorted. I would be worried about being liable if any leaks etc. resulted in electric shock. Perhaps do another post to ask the Pro's for best way to handle, and keep everyone safe.

Cheers,
Roy

The Valve is a KWC Temset.

If you're looking for a new head, I doubt you'll get an exact replacement.
You may find a multifit head with adapter

Reply to Good evening, What valve is this? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock