Discuss Glow worm bypass seals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi folks, anyone know what seals I need for the boiler below. Cannot find out if it is just the o'rings or seals as well.

Cheers

20181115_133619.jpg

20181115_133531.jpg

Cant say for definite on this model, but the divertor valve / bypass normally on the valiants/glowworms have two slightly square(flat one side) shaped o-ring seals cant help you with part number though just been to the van i have one in there but no part numbers on the exploded diagram.... useful.

Cant say for definite on this model, but the divertor valve / bypass normally on the valiants/glowworms have two slightly square(flat one side) shaped o-ring seals cant help you with part number though just been to the van i have one in there but no part numbers on the exploded diagram.. useful.

Thanks. Turns out in the end all it needed was to be tightened up a tad more. Well, no call backs as of yet any way

Reply to Glow worm bypass seals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone tell me of a boiler equivalent to a Glow worm micron 30ff. I am not sure what one I should get?
Replies
Views
Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again...
Replies
Views
The flue for a glow worm micron 30ff is apparently obsolete but there must be other flues that would fit it surely, it's just a standard 100mm...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock