Discuss gledhill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmg1676

[h=1],ARE THESE ANY GOOD AS MY PLUMBER SAYS THERE FINE
Gledhill Stainless Lite Slimline Direct Stainless Steel Unvented Hot Water Cylinders[/h]THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gledhill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of preplumbed horizontal unvented cylinder apart from the Telford Tempest. My plumber has said they save a lot of time but he's...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
I must be cursed The new boiler that was fitted yesterday had a problem on commissioning, when the central heating was turned on the boiler fired...
Replies
Views
4 bed semi-detached barn conversion over 3 floors. 18 radiators, two bathrooms, one d/s cloaks. Any pros and cons to the below system boiler set...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock