From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Glass shower screen for bath in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
My daughter has just had her small bathroom remodeled. It includes a bath with a shower at one end. However the installer has been unable to source a glass shower screen that will fit, in terms of height. Does any one know of a made to measure solution or any other idea, other than a shower curtain?

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Until my crystal ball comes back from being repaired would you care to share the maximum height space with the rest of us?

Wetroom Store - Official Forum Sponsor

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
If you can do with it being fixed, get a piece of toughened glass from your local glass merchant, made to the size you need. They will also supply a u-shaped channel which you screw to the wall and then silicone the glass in.
I have done this many times.

Reply to Glass shower screen for bath in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Bulk Workwear - Workmans Clothing and Protective Gear

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares