Search the forum,

Discuss Glass shower screen for bath in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

My daughter has just had her small bathroom remodeled. It includes a bath with a shower at one end. However the installer has been unable to source a glass shower screen that will fit, in terms of height. Does any one know of a made to measure solution or any other idea, other than a shower curtain?

Until my crystal ball comes back from being repaired would you care to share the maximum height space with the rest of us?

There are companies who will make you s screen to your requirements ?? This one being one of them . Regards kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-055419.png
    Screenshot_20200708-055419.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 5
If you can do with it being fixed, get a piece of toughened glass from your local glass merchant, made to the size you need. They will also supply a u-shaped channel which you screw to the wall and then silicone the glass in.
I have done this many times.

Reply to Glass shower screen for bath in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock