Discuss gas terms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

dont do gas but when i read posts theres short hand spelling like ID etc whats it mean and how many are there? same for plumbing
if im looking for a part or fitting a part etc i call it what it is..

FUBAR = Broken

Jargon, to pee you off! The rule should be if you use acronyms put the full words in first then put the acronym in brackets just after. You can then use the acronym there after and have half a chance of knowing what is being said. Text speak is the other annoyance, you might as well put it in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas terms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Two pictures from a gas boiler install - is this dangerous, or just embarrassingly poor workmanship. What are the medium term implications of the...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock