Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safety Record ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

walterv6

Hello.
I have questions about gas safety record.

After visiting from Gas Safety Record and left a document
where are any details of any faults wrote it
" test point on meter broken ".??

This fault is very serious?
I would ask a help.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont understand the question... If indeed there is a question there!

whether " test point on meter broken " is something a serious.??

Ring National Grid on 0800 111999 if the test point is broken.

this can be through this fault?

Last edited by a moderator:
If its leaking yes ! Rong the number as said they will come sort it !

this photo of my meter.

Attachments

• DSC_0185.jpg
    DSC_0185.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 122
Get the meter sorted first as if gas is leaking it is dangerous.
0800 111 999

Id say transco/gsr engineer has already paid a visit and cut off his meter, he now needs his provider to install a new meter.

Can't be sure due to the picture quality but the test point looks like someone's given it a good old waggle with a fat screwdriver, looks all distorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safety Record ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock