Discuss Gas Safe t-Shirts-Where did you get yours from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i am glad mate ,she is always right as my stupidity has not got a limits ,

the down side is that i dont always ask her for her opinion first :)

I bet is the guy from the office ,as on my last conversation to them I did mention about the forum and that i will make sure everyone find out about there poor quality and customer service

there number is -01277815111

cancel your order you will be shocked with the quality ,if you get your product

I was thinking he was working for them a while back, it didnt seem right.

UPDATE ,

out of the blue some one nocks on the door and ring the bell ,DPD delivery man just now.

Small package containing 2 of the T-shirts and 1 sweater .
This is part of the 5 -T shirts and 3 sweater i ordered and was not happy with so I did sent them back to GAS SAFE DIRECT ,

So here is some photos for you to see your self .

Do not why I got delivered them when they told me that I have to pay for the delivery my self .

DSC_0382.jpgDSC_0383.jpgDSC_0385.jpgDSC_0391.jpg

I ordered a couple of t-shirts from them aswell, not very good quality and the sizing is ridiculous. I ordered a small and a medium, the small is about the size of a normal medium and the medium is like a xxxl its ridiculous. I wont be using them again.

They look terrible, I used a company on ebay, much better than those, I would not be happy with them either.

the red red one is my boys one not mine :) lol the quality on it is miles better +
I asked the name to be as :

Safe Gas Install Ltd.
Stan

They changed it to : SAFE GAS INSTALL LTD
STAN

the answer when I asked why was,"!it will not look good and we did it in upper case "
I asked why did you not ring and ask before you do any changes -"we always done it this way and never had a complain "

there are proper rough traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe t-Shirts-Where did you get yours from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock