Search the forum,

Discuss Gas engineering, heating & plumbing group. Facebook. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkAqua

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Jesus Christ,

What is everyone's problem on there? Everyone just slaughters each other! I think I've been on there for 2-3 week and that's enough. i'm off tonight lol.

link and good read?

It's turned into a feckin monster is what.

Mark originally set the group up on behalf of the mod team to entice new members onto UKPF.

We've the mod team plus some of the TAs as administrator over there. And it's still unmanageable.

It's now become more agro than it's worth. We've started toying with pulling the plug on it.

It's turned into a feckin monster is what.

Mark originally set the group up on behalf of the mod team to entice new members onto UKPF.

We've the mod team plus some of the TAs as administrator over there. And it's still unmanageable.

It's now become more agro than it's worth. We've started toying with pulling the plug on it.

It's not brought people in, it's taken people away. Gasman was posting a thousand posts a week on here once, hardly see him now! Obviously I miss you too crops but seriously it's like a ghost town here these days.

It's the worst thing I've ever read to do with the trade. Everybody comes across like they're doing the right thing and helping each other out, but they're not, it's just a game of who can stab who deep in the back. I've just left the group, for good.

Shame really, this place is the abolute opposite.

I think its hilarious just go on a have a laugh at it imho .

Loved the guy the other week who was moaning about a customer because HE never siliconed a shower tray back to the wall yet it had been tiled ,HE never tightened the shower trap up even tho he put the shower trap on !!!

And then he was on Facebook moaning because the customer had poured water down it lol

What an idiot!!!

What I don't get is the amount of nastiness and abuse on there, yet on here I don't think I've ever seen any serious abuse. In fact I don't think even the banter has ever got out of order. There's a mutual respect and genuine pleasantness towards each other on here that just isn't there on any of the facebook groups.

What I don't get is the amount of nastiness and abuse on there, yet on here I don't think I've ever seen any serious abuse. In fact I don't think even the banter has ever got out of order. There's a mutual respect and genuine pleasantness towards each other on here that just isn't there on any of the facebook groups.

That's what you think you f****** w***** c*** chops!

It's not brought people in, it's taken people away. Gasman was posting a thousand posts a week on here once, hardly see him now! Obviously I miss you too crops but seriously it's like a ghost town here these days.

Compare it to the Sparks forum I popped in a week or so ago in one evening we had 26 posts all night they had 150 in an hour!

Admittedly being sparks most of it was pish but you see my point. Have to say there are one or two people that I'm glad don't come here anymore so every cloud and all that

Compare it to the Sparks forum I popped in a week or so ago in one evening we had 26 posts all night they had 150 in an hour!

Admittedly being sparks most of it was pish but you see my point. Have to say there are one or two people that I'm glad don't come here anymore so every cloud and all that

name and shame

Have to agree.

I started posting on there, but can't be arsed. Too full of thumbless feck-wits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas engineering, heating & plumbing group. Facebook. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock