Search the forum,

Discuss Fused spur for shower pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

When installing a NEW shower pump once the sparky does the fused spur and certs it does the pump need to be certed?

I think it's a minor works for the spur (fixed wiring) and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fused spur for shower pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hot water pump is very noisy. Is it on its way out, does it need replacing, or is it a case of getting used to the noise? Friend of mine bought a house and says a lot of noise when pump is running. See video attached.
Replies
Views
Hi can anybody help me with a problem I am having. following a power cut the heating and hot water failed. The boiler would light but it would go out because of no flow. I thought it was the programmer blown because if it wasn’t calling for heat or hot water it doesn’t trip the electric,but as...
Replies
Views
Hi - I am looking for help regarding new shower pump. -its new -it always stays on when the power is on. It should only switch on when water goes to the shower -its noisy Can anyone advise please? Many thanks Iain
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock