Search the forum,

Discuss Freeze master servicing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I think one of the arms on my Freeze master may be failing? It seems to take longer to freeze. Has anyone had theirs serviced and how much does it cost?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freeze master servicing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Freeze Master EZEFREEZE electric pipe freezer that's stopped freezing. Sounds normal when on, but does nowt. I understand that Freeze Master have a collect and repair service, but I'm nervous about essentially writing them a blank cheque. Does anyone have any thoughts as to how I can...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night for a few hours using "auto"? mode I had been brought up to leave boilers on manual and set the thermostat low at night to prevent pipes from...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, I have a virtually new one of these for sale, they are now £2,060.00 new direct from Freeze Master or Broughtons. This used Freeze Master 690E Pipe Freezer 110v is used for freezing pipes from 15mm up to 61mm (2" iron). It comes with 7 pairs of reducers 15, 22, 28, 35, 42, 49, 54mm...
Replies
Views
N
Hiya, my toilet has 110 pipe going to master boss fitting. It's not glued and loose. I think as it's going to master boss that's why it's never glued. It has one drop of water leak after every flush. What I can use to stop leak at same time in utue if It needs to be removed it can be removed...
Replies
Views
Where the black polyethelene service line enters this particular structure is by far the most freeze-prone area. The structure is an elevated "mini house" with an insulated, heat-taped plenum taking the poly from below frost line up into the space between floor joists. But, power outages...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock