Search the forum,

Discuss Freeze Master 690E (110v) in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon,
I have a virtually new one of these for sale, they are now £2,060.00 new direct from Freeze Master or Broughtons. This used Freeze Master 690E Pipe Freezer 110v is used for freezing pipes from 15mm up to 61mm (2" iron). It comes with 7 pairs of reducers 15, 22, 28, 35, 42, 49, 54mm, clamps & also comes with freezing gel. It is fully tested by how quick it freezes and that it keeps freezing over a long period of time. My opinion is that this is the best freezing kit out there at the moment. I would accept £700.00 if collected.

I have another one that is exactly the same specification as the above but is a year older and has seen more use. it was serviced by Freeze Master in 2018 and has been in storage since. As this has seen more use I would accept £500.00 if collected. It is fully tested by how quick it freezes and that it keeps freezing over a long period of time.

Pictures 4, 5, & 6 are the newer machine, pictures 1, 2, & 3 the older.

Attachments

• freeze4.jpg
    freeze4.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 5
  • freeze5.jpg
    freeze5.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 6
  • freeze6.jpg
    freeze6.jpg
    656.5 KB · Views: 5
  • freeze1.jpg
    freeze1.jpg
    542.5 KB · Views: 5
  • freeze2.jpg
    freeze2.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 5
  • freeze3.jpg
    freeze3.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 4

Reply to Freeze Master 690E (110v) in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please excuse the long story! so, my central heating kept tripping the fuse in the consumer unit. I read that moisture in the boiler could be the problem and had a look at the flu which, it was evident, had been leaking water into the outer flu and back into the boiler. I chose the top rated...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Ah, the joys of older home ownership (1974). We thought our major plumbing issues were dealt with when we got rid of our orangeburg sewer line and our rusted out galvanized supply line to our house. It's still galvanized under the house, but we live in a very dry climate and the pipes/joints...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are experiencing some problems with both our Showers in our home. We have two Showers - in the upstairs bathroom & in a wet room downstairs. They are both connected to a Worcester Bosch 35Cdi Combi Boiler (older version) which gets regularly serviced every year. In our upstairs...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock