Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Found this today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Opened up the greenstar and found this extra item!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 144
Unfortunately it was this stupid gits own, I had been looking for it for just over an hour, emptied van, tool boxes, rubbish bags, then suddenly a ray of light,
Excuse me, can I just make sure I've put the cover on the boiler properly, always better to make sure.
Cover off, could it be a senior moment?

Unfortunately it was this stupid gits own, I had been looking for it for just over an hour, emptied van, tool boxes, rubbish bags, then suddenly a ray of light,
Excuse me, can I just make sure I've put the cover on the boiler properly, always better to make sure.
Cover off, could it be a senior moment?

Definitely.

I'm not saying I've done that. Not saying that I haven't either.

I once dropped my wedding ring into a Worcestor "kebab" heat ex

I left my iphone inside a compact on the burner after using it to look at the hex

Still not learned my lesson and bought a torch!

lost a £200 gold chain under floor board or in a steam cabin when i was installing the pump, right cheesed off never did find it... i was really peed off as i only found it about 2 years before i lost it...

Everyones donesomething. A couple of times I've been to my regular gas fire services and found a small pozi. Where I'd left it . Some years ago I lost my phone. Drove back to the pevious job (after travelling over 10 miles to the next job and completing it), and saw it up on the chimney by the pot. If the phone didn't have an aerial I would never have spotted it.

The many 2.5mm Allen keys I come across left in gas valves , you'd think I was starting a collection of them

Haha . Thought someone had left it ......

i put a boiler back together yesterday and was just about to turn the power supply back on when my mate pointed out id left part of the boiler on the kitchen worktop :(

got to stop answering the phone when trying to concentrate on things.

i found a brand new but very dusty set of pipeslices on a tank stand once, tanks were about 5 years old. Ive also found my own stubby screwdriver under a bath 2 years after fitting the bath :)

Got a really nice watch last Christmas , a present from my other half ... lost/ misplaced it servicing a run of boilers in a council block , lesson learned !!!

if anyone finds my bahco adjustable spanner can you send it back to me, its somewhere in south london, or at least i think it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Found this today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock