Discuss For sale anton proflush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newcastle phill

Great working order.
Half horse motor.
Will add photos later.

Offers invited

Similar to this but will add photos later of actual machine
Perfect working order

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419090663993.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419090663993.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 138
Best wait till the new year dude nothings selling great at the mintue... unless it's general Christmas tat :)

Well its certainly TAT haha,
But dont tell anyone lol....

Serioulsy its a good piece of kit but just managed to get a norstrum heat proflush so now have 2 on back of van

I'm looking for a flusher. What u needing for it ?

Still available and I need the van space as have 2 on tge back and cant get moved lol.

Had some interest but unable to nail him to a cross re a time and a date so far.

So pm me with what you have in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to For sale anton proflush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

For sale: brand new, boxed, ekofire gas fire. Ordered by mistake and unable to return. Any offers considered
Replies
Views
My parents are having a great deal of trouble with their Daryl Hydra shower due to this little plastic part being broken. It's the temperature...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock