Discuss for amateur plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice I dont suppose you could provide a gimp mask with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to do a lot of Scuba diving a few years back and it was definately amusing to see a customers face when if I had come back from a weekend diving and all the gear was still in the back of me van and it had to be unloaded first to get me tools out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to for amateur plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
A
Hi there, I am at my wit’s end with this problem which seems to have stumped all the plumbers in my local area and would appreciate any advice. I...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi, new here. I just had an Ideal Vogue Max 40 fitted and it has an ESI ESRTP4RF+ connected to it. I purposely asked for a cheap and cheerful...
Replies
Views
Back