Discuss Flue photo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midge

Another great piece of gas flue installation work spotted

Attachments

• flue.jpg
    flue.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 200
I hope you knocked the door.

Shocking, can't believe anyone would think about not painting the stainless for protection :)

Judging by the rotten window frames, I'm guessing this is a DIYer......

Wounder what's on the other end ? Old gas fire in Bedroom, Just call Gas supplier and report it , tell them you do-not want to leave your name.

I was on a day out, its 150 miles from where I live. A moral problem, do I really want to knock on the door and risk a confrontation? I have no idea what, if anything is on the other end.

http://g.co/maps/kptst

Last edited by a moderator:
It may not be a gas appliance, it could be a solid fuel stove. Shocking though

Doesnt matter what fuel it's burning. It will still kill thru poor combustion

How's Santa meant to get down that one?

Don't these installers think ahead?

with that level of insulation to the windows, there will be no need to light the appliance

hahaha i have some laugh reading the comments ... its like when someone posts a video on youtube, the comment with the most likes is the most stupidest but funny.

Yes Sir I am correct,

Your old Open Flued multipoint water point in your bathroom is dangerous, because it has an Asbestos flue.

I will make it safe for you Sir,

I will use a piece of the new fangled flexible stainless flue pipe without any 90 degree bends in it ( maybe 80 degree !!)

And I WONT screw the terminal in place just in case it wants to drop a little :13:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue photo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock