Search the forum,

Discuss flue gas analyser help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan Lisle

hi all ive recently just passed my acs ,and im looking into buying a flue gas analyser ,quite like the tpi 709 .does anyone know where the best place to buy one

Pts had an offer on a while back, might still be there if you look

i have an anton myself.

they have some in parts center and i believe they carry a very good service price level.

saw that deal in parts centre, an anton which comes with loads of paper for a printer but no printer

I queried it and was told you dont need a printer with an anton because it saves so many jobs in its memory you can just print it at home from your computer,
I wanted to say but that it still doesnt explain why it comes with so many reals of printer paper and no printer,
but thought it best not to press the point

I'd find myself asking 'why you have to pay for tea in their branches when everyone else gives it away for free' if i'm not careful

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flue gas analyser help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock