Discuss Flow restriction from magnaclean/tf1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had any issues with these centramag filters yet, any leaks etc?

more pics of one i put in, it was a new system, and was running 13 hrs approx and it caught this,
second pic is of solder which was in the bottom of filter, EEK ! carnt believe there is so much !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 30
Centramag is selling well in independent merchants and no complaints of leaks because the centramag lid uses a washer not a o ring as other filters are doing (more surface area )

Fitted a Centramag a couple of months back. I was back at the house the other week to quote for a bathroom. No issues with it.

Stuck my first one in today with some x400 am going back a a couple of weeks to powerflush.

Seemes a nice piece of kit, time will, as they say, tell though.

mIkegas thanks for the support ,as i said any issues get in contact with me , customers services is key and you will not be fobbed off ,i assure you. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flow restriction from magnaclean/tf1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi All I found this forum quite by chance this afternoon whilst looking for an answer to a plumbing question that I have following a rebuild of...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, new here. I just had an Ideal Vogue Max 40 fitted and it has an ESI ESRTP4RF+ connected to it. I purposely asked for a cheap and cheerful...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock