Search the forum,

Discuss Flow high or flow low? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello

I have a new double panel tall column radiator to fit = 325 wide x 1500 high. Looked inside both the header and footer tubes and no sign of baffle plates.

What is the best configuration for flow and return?

1. Flow and return opposite sides low down
2. Flow low down return opposite side high up

I can go with either but for ease of installation #2 Flow low and opposite side high return would suit best.

Any advice gratefully appreciates

Would prefer

Flow high return low opposite sides eg tboe

Reply to Flow high or flow low? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitting a vertical rad after having hallway replastered and after a bit of digging about online, I have two options for plumbing it in as pipes are easily accessible beside the rad, not been boxed in yet. 1.Plumb it traditionally with flow/return at the bottom, this would require me buying the...
Replies
Views
I am looking to replace my existing Vaillant heat-only boiler with a new Vaillant ecotec plus 630 system boiler (30kW). I have a megaflo hot-water cylinder, a central heating system (serving 21 radiators) and an orangery built last year (6m x 4m) with underfloor heating. Through running some...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to read this. I've been trying to diagnose why my gas consumption is so high and been doing various measurements and tests. With the UFH, my setup is about 10 room zones connected on two separate UF manifolds linked to one UF pump with a return blending...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock