Discuss Floor standing heat only boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
anyone recommend any? existing floor standing boiler housing space is 870mm high by 580mm wide, in the kitchen.

Worcester high flow was specified by another plumber but I don't think the customer realises that its a combi as he told me he's against getting a combi

Can only find the combi Worcesters on plumb center site, I seen the ideals but looks alot like an Isar which put me off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Floor standing heat only boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hi, partners grandmother has an old Ideal Mexico, floor standing heat only boiler on a gravity fed system with a 2port valve, she wants a like for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
A (if) CH system has a very high head loss due to improperly sized pipework and long runs and possibly partially blocked pipes and requires a UPS2...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back