Search the forum,

Discuss Floor planning app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I had it about a year ago, was really good/fun/accurate, I'm sure it's been updated now so it's probably even better. In fact I'm going to re download it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Floor planning app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I
I've had my tado system in my new build for 5 years now and it's been fine. Yesterday morning I changed the batteries on the second floor thermostat and now it's not switching on the boiler to heat that floor. The thermostat display is fine and the app is fine. All systems say they are fine and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
P
I am having a new system boiler to replace very old cast iron open vented jobbie. heating engineer has offered an S plan system and a Main eco compact. My understanding is that S plan will return water at too high a temperature for boiler to run efficiently and stops weather compensation.
Replies
Views
Podengo
P
I have a Neura heat pump and my thermostat has failed (Theben RAM 797 b). I'm looking to replace it with another more modern one I can use with an app etc. My question is, can I replace it with any thermostat or do I require a very specific type thermostat to run the heat pump? Thanks for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock