Search the forum,

Discuss flexible twin wall flue boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

went to look at a job and the boiler position is a floor standing old potterton boiler in an open chimney fireplace. this needs replacing and the customer wants the boiler in the same position what boilers give me the option of a twin wall flexi flue apart from the new baxi bermuda . which is the cheapest

thanks ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flexible twin wall flue boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my house, in place of the garage, most would give me a suggestion to put in a) an extension to the existing boiler rad circuit & electric water heaters...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has been serviced regularly over the years by different engineers with no issues. Last time , the guy wanted to condem it due to not being compliant with...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch 24Ri regular boiler (open vent) which is 10 years old. It has been pretty reliable with only one fault (the fan unit gave up after 9 years) in last 10 years. It's also had one new burner, rubber seals and electrodes changed in services. I have noted that it's best to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
I live on the 3rd floor of a 6-story block of flats. (26 flats in total). During the evening when all people are inside their flats and using their boilers to heat their flats, there is obviously lots of steam coming out of all the different Boiler Flue Vents. if I open my window or go outside...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock