Discuss Firebird combi 90 air pressure switch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys, I've been asked to fit a second hand boiler to a caravan until there new house is built.

It's a firebird combi 90. I had a glance over it but it looks like the air pressure switch is all taped up?. Any reason why? I don't know the history to why it would be.
Any one shone light I would be grateful.
Regards dars

Reply to Firebird combi 90 air pressure switch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a firebird enviromax combi boiler. each time it turns off the motor on the riello burner keeps running for a while then the whole thing...
Replies
Views
A
We have a vaillant combi boiler that over ~ 2yrs loses a bit of pressure, and recently after 2 weeks away and no use the system would not fire and...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock