Discuss ferroli modena not modulating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
going to an old Modena with scalding hot water when pot is turned to minimum so suspect its not modulating.....not sure this would be a thermistor problem as the boiler continually fires when tap opened....anyone experienced this and know expected voltages at gas valve??? or how to set up the board?? ta. I suspect its a mf03 board)

Thermistors are common on these. Have you checked to see if minimum burner pressure is set up correctly? There's an adjustment on the gas valve which rarely works, but there's also a potentiometer on the pcb which can adjust minimum pressure.

Thanks bewsh....I got hold of the manual and set up the min and max correctly.. Now seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ferroli modena not modulating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Hi, would appreciate any thoughts on the below. I have an almost 10yr old Ferroli Modena 32S HE system boiler. (I am aware of their reputation...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Ferroli SKY F 14 instant water heater that shows error A01. Once I hit reset the water heater fires up normally and modulates...
Replies
Views
I am looking to replace my existing Vaillant heat-only boiler with a new Vaillant ecotec plus 630 system boiler (30kW). I have a megaflo hot-water...
Replies
Views
Hello, We got a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive Green IQ 835 combi boiler in November 2021 as we wanted the most efficient boiler that modulated really...
Replies
Views
Back