Discuss Expansion Vessel Thread!!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISM

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi, does anyone happen to know what the thread size is on a Baxi 105 HE exp vessel. Its certainly not 1/4 o 3/8, really struggling as I need to site the vessel away from the boiler and unable to send back.

take it to a local machine shop they should be able to tell you there and then if no one knows on here

why didnt you just by a replacement robo vessel off poohfix in the first place? much cheaper, or do so and flog yours on ebay

Take it to a decent merchants, they'll have the fittings you need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Expansion Vessel Thread!!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock