Discuss Estimating software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

markfxy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Does anyone here use estimating software or do you allow a figure based on experience, I've been pricing a lot lately and I'm just about losing the will to live its one of those jobs I hate doing, Its not so bad doing it during the day but as I'm busy at the moment the last thing I want to do is price jobs.

Just thinking software might make it quicker or are they all overpriced pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Estimating software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Back