Search the forum,

Discuss Ergo Auger! Easy drain work! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Riley, I'm Dan I live/work in the US. I an information tech idiot, so navigating this site, face book and instagram etc has been a stressful nightmare for me. Yes OK i'm advertising the ergo auger drill unit to fellow drain technicians and would like to get the word out on your forum; simple idea but super effective, takes the pain out of the job. How do I do this with out breaking your rules? Thanks for letting me know. Also, my email is [email protected] (I can navigate my email better than I know how to use forums, thx)

Reply to Ergo Auger! Easy drain work! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
  • Question
is it feasible to connect a flo force or saniflo shower pump drain to a washing machine standpipe
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock