Search the forum,

Discuss EPH controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

anyone had dealings with them?thermostats look good,motorised valves look the nuts,Rep has been out to us today,given us some free RF stats to try,we have blown honeywell out as there kits gone crap,delta dores good but complex for the end user

linky

Last edited by a moderator:
Used a couple of 22 2 ports a while ago. Liked the plug and play leads. Got mine from hwos, but not long after that they stopped doing them. Seemed good bits of kit. Never been back to them.

If I remember right, I was told that they were big on commercial controls and had branched into the domestic side.

I've used the 3 Chanel programmer as it was a damn site cheaper then the horstman, I've also used the twin Chanel with built in rf receiver of which I was extremely impressed by its range receiver was in the basement of a library and stat was on the other side of the building with plenty of other frequency a running about the building it worked really well. Although I still prefer the delta dore rf I think it looks a lot smarter and the fit is extremely easy with the fly lead provided and the fixing holes as they are. Once you get your head round the dial not actually turning the temperature up or down they are great!

come across a lot of esbe valves on vt circuits and they seem alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EPH controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi all Had my old baxi 105 replaced with a baxi 630. Got the ifos fitted and set to curve 40. So far all ok. My controls are a salus iT500. Now I realise this is not opentherm compatable, so is worth upgrading to an opentherm smart thermostat to work along side the weather compensation ?? I...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2 years ago) that had a single pipe heating system but over the years there have been some changes made to the system that meant it didn't work. I have...
Replies
Views
D
Morning Everyone. I have an Ideal concord WRS 55. i know ! 40 something yrs old. The Honeywell stat and control board have mostly failed. no thermostat temp control or daily on/off timer only works on the 1 hr timer. no model No on either the stat unit or control board. can anyone tell me what...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking for suggestions on heating controls. We'll be upgrading our boiler (To a modulating oil system boiler - EOGB Sapphire) and unvented cylinder (To a Mixergy cylinder) as we currently have a 13 year old fixed output combi boiler with a unvented cylinder which is fed solely...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock