Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss einhel multitool spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
currently got a einhel multitool. using it friday night it made some awfull rattling noise. anyway i had to get the job done (leak coming thru celling and needed to use it to make one cut to lift chipboard flooring) . carried on using it untill some bits started flying out its side , i would describe these as some black plastic shavings along with some smoke! . anybody know whats happend to it?? is it a bin job??? havent tryed it back on just in case!!

there only £30 so get another and use that for spares, dont forget to charge customer extra £30 though:)

or get a fein and get it on £30 installments for the next 5 years till the warranty runs out lol.

have a worx sonicrafter 240v cracking tool only cost me 40 quid its been abused alot

a fein on £30 installements per year?? hahah things are not that bad on me! but seriously now can you actually buy tools like these on installements? if you could id sure my garage would be like a hire point!!!!

I have the fein, cracking piece of kit.

Your multitool sounds like my last grinder, clouds of smoke and coughing out bits. Luckily it was only a fortnight old, didnt tell them id been cutting out a rake of 2" steel pipe though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to einhel multitool spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock