Discuss duo tec 24 he a CH but no HW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

louix

Gas Engineer
dont know if there is an area to search where people comment on fixes they have carried out either run of the mill or strange ones but i thought i would mention this one.

attended site to ch operating but no hw. hall effect lit up, display indicated dmd, pump run, fan run, temp indicator appeared to drop in display to the appropriate temp but no ignition or fault code.

i must admit i though fan was not ramping up and therefore it was going to be a board fault, tried calling tech desk but on hold for to long so had to hang up, searched tinternet when got home and after trawling a post popped up mentioning trying the hw ntc first. now, i live in a soft water area and the boiler wasnt that old but i thought it worth a tray as relatively inexpensive part.

good job i did because it worked, there was a build up on it and the new one worked a treat.

hope this can help someone else. if there isnt an area to put on successful fixes for assistance purposes perhaps it could be created.

Regards

Diverter working. .?

He's already fixed it just letting everyone know if there's not hot water and no error code check the dhw thermistor

Read post completely
Read post completely

100 lines for me

Naa nothing that bad but next bar shift your chief bottle washer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to duo tec 24 he a CH but no HW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my HW is taking longer than expected to heat up and it's getting worse. I can go 10-40 degs after 1.5 hours of only heating HW, whereas I...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, would appreciate any thoughts on the below. I have an almost 10yr old Ferroli Modena 32S HE system boiler. (I am aware of their reputation...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for someone who can please help solve this problem and fix our boiler. Staffs area. CH seems fine. Boiler can be coaxed into full...
Replies
Views
Our Potterton EP2 was old and the sliders for HW/CH were loose. We couldn't get CH without the HW on! So I put a new digital EP2 on. It fit over...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock