Search the forum,

Discuss Doombar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

markfxy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Normally I'll drink Stella at the pub or holsten pils indoors last week I tryed a pint of Doombar never tasted anything as good it"s the dogs, I think I'm getting addicted as I now have to visit my local every night!

anything is an improvement on stella, but doombar is rather good and produced in sunny cornwall

Not that keen on stella but in our local it's a choice between that and carling or even worse fosters

Tribute is another good Cornish pint, not sure about it being sunny though..

Normally I'll drink Stella at the pub or holsten pils indoors last week I tryed a pint of Doombar never tasted anything as good it"s the dogs, I think I'm getting addicted as I now have to visit my local every night!

somebody is getting an education!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Doombar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up a flashing 79 code. Try restarting the boiler straight away but I have to wait 10 minutes for it to cool down before it works. I reset the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water meter. Then another person called me to schedule a visit and they told me that its not their problem as both the water meter and the leaky stopcock are...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock