• Thread starter P J F PLUMBING
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1K
  • doing

Discuss Doing my heatas this week !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Any tips ?? I'm now going to be gas safe Oftec heatas Dom commercial Lpg catering boats caravans laundry pipe work purging ect

Hope you'll have time to do some work between renewing all the quals.

Any tips ?? I'm now going to be gas safe Oftec heatas Dom commercial Lpg catering boats caravans laundry pipe work purging ect

Can you let us know what the course entails mate, I've had a few requests for solid fuel burners over the last week or so.

I get 3 or 4 enquirers a week as I work in a house with oil they probably have a Lpg fire. Or cooker. They say oh do you do wood burners ?? So for ÂŁ995 inc vat. And that's my heatas and bio mass wood pellets I'm converting gas to oil coal to gas oil to Lpg ect so everything is paying for its self

I get 3 or 4 enquirers a week as I work in a house with oil they probably have a Lpg fire. Or cooker. They say oh do you do wood burners ?? So for ÂŁ995 inc vat. And that's my heatas and bio mass wood pellets I'm converting gas to oil coal to gas oil to Lpg ect so everything is paying for its self

Ok mate either repost what's what or PM me, I'm interested in another string to the bow.

keep us informed on how it goes, as I get regular calls for wood burners but haven't thought it worthwhile chasing yet another ticket, plus I don't like dropping liners down chimneys, far to scary.

Depends how high it is!! Need a boy to clamber up the high stacks!

Drop it in from a cherry picker.... C'mon we all love a shiny new tool to play with!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Doing my heatas this week !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock